Our aim is that this website is as accessible to as people as possible, regardless of disability. This site has been developed to conform to World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Level "Double-A" satisfying Priority 1 and 2 checkpoints.
It has also been checked and for viewing with Lynx, a text-mode web browser.
Alt + 1 then press Return - Skip to Homepage
Alt + 2 then press Return - Skip to Content
Alt + N then press Return - Skip to Main Navigation
Alt + 6 Search Website
- To enlarge text size:
- in Internet Explorer 5+, select View > Text Size > Larger/Largest
- in Netscape 4, select View > Increase Font or press Ctrl+]
- in Netscape 6+, select View > Text Size > Larger or press Ctrl++
- To view the website using your own stylesheet, in Internet Explorer 5+, go to Tools, Internet Options, Accessibility, select Format documents using my stylesheet, Browse for your stylesheet, select Open, select OK
- To go to the content of a section and skip navigation, press Alt+2 then press Return
If you would like to request any document in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems using the website, we would be interested in hearing from you - please contact email@example.com