Higher Education Grants
Meath County Council & Administration of the Department of Education and Science Higher Education Grant Scheme
Meath County Council administers the Department of Education and Science Higher Education Grant Scheme at local level.
First time applicants or individuals who have previously held a grant but are now progressing to a new course must apply online to Student Universal Support Ireland (SUSI), through www.susi.ie.
The only people who will continue to receive a grant from Meath County Council, are those students who
- were in receipt of a grant from us for any year of an approved course and
- are continuing the same course in the 2016/2017 year.
Students will be contacted shortly regarding the renewal of their student grant for the 2016/2017 academic year. If you do not receive a renewal notification, please email email@example.com
New and Renewal Students applying to SUSI
- Students who are applying for a grant for the first Time must apply online to Student Universal Support Ireland (SUSI), through www.susi.ie. The online application system for the 2016/2017 academic year opened on 5 April, 2016. If you think you are eligible for a student grant, you should apply now as you do not have to wait until you receive an offer from CAO or enrol in college.
- If you are an existing SUSI applicant you will be contacted directly by SUSI with regard to the renewal of your grant for the 2016/2017 academic year.
- Contact SUSI Support Desk on telephone number 0761 08 7874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org available 9.00am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri).
- Postal Address: SUSI, P.O. Box 869, Togher, Cork.
- You will also find SUSI on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/susisupport or Twitter https://twitter.com/susihelpdesk