Supplement Register of Electors 2016/2017 - Polling for the General Election will take place on Friday, 26th February 2016.
Date Released: 17 April 2015
Supplement Register of Electors 2016/2016
If you wish to vote at the forthcoming General Election, you must be
- An Irish or British Citizen,
- Resident in the County,
- 18 years of age, or over on polling day
- Registered to vote on the current Register of Electors or the Supplement Register of Electors 2016/2017
You are advised to check the current Register of Electors to ensure that you are registered to vote.
The Register of Electors for 2016/17 was published on 1st February 2016 and is available to view at
- County Hall, Railway Street, Navan, Co Meath
- Council Civic Offices, Libraries, Post Offices, Garda Stations, and the Courthouse, Trim
If you are not on this register and you wish to vote, you must apply to Meath County Council to be included in the Supplement Register of Electors 2016/2017.
Closing date for receipt of supplement applications is Tuesday 9th February 2016.
Applications for entry on the postal and special voters list must be received by Friday 5th February 2016.
Application forms for the Supplement Register of Electors and postal or special voters list are available at http://www.meath.ie/CountyCouncil/ElectionsVotingInformation/ElectoralRegister/ElectoralRegisterForms/ orwww.checktheregister.ie