Electoral Act 1992 (as amended)
Electoral (Polling Schemes) Regulations 2005
County of Meath Polling Scheme
Meath County Council in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 28 of the Electoral Act, as amended, has now made a new Polling Scheme for the County of Meath. The Scheme divides the County into polling districts and appoints a polling place for each polling district for the purposes of elections and referenda.
This Polling Scheme will come into effect from 15th February 2016.
The Polling Scheme can be viewed during normal office hours at the offices of Meath County Council at the following locations:
- County Hall, Railway Street, Navan
- Kells Civic Office, Headfort Place, Kells
- Duleek Civic Office, Main Street, Duleek
- Dunshaughlin Civic Office, Drumree Road, Dunshaughlin
- Trim Civic Office, Mornington House, Summerhill Road, Trim
- Ashbourne Civic Office, 1-2 Killegland Square Upper, Killegland Street, Ashbourne
Copies can be purchased for a fee of €10.
Ashbourne MD Polling Scheme Map pdf, 5,401kb
Kells MD Polling Scheme Map pdf, 6,900kb
Laytown Bettystown MD Polling Scheme Map pdf, 5,686kb
Navan MD Polling Scheme Map pdf, 4,171kb
Ratoath MD Polling Scheme Map pdf, 6,023kb
Trim MD Polling Scheme Map pdf, 5,541kb