County Council Branding

Private Rented Accommodation

Renting Private Accommodation

Assistance towards the rent of private accommodation may be available under the Supplementary Welfare Allowance Scheme operated by the Health Services Executive. You can find out more about this scheme at the following links:

Residential Tenancies

Tenancies falling within the scope of the Residential Tenancies Act 2004 will have to be registered with the Private Residential Tenancies Board, by any of the following methods:

By Post at:

Private Residential Tenancies Board
Box 47,
Co. Cork

Online at: 

Standards for Private Rented Dwellings Regulations

Information for landlords and tenants

It is important that both landlords and tenants make themselves aware of the current standards for Private Rented Dwellings.

Download Housing Regulations: Standards for Rented Dwellings below or contact our Housing Department for further information.

Meath County Council
Buvinda House
Dublin Road
County Meath
C15 Y291

Tel: 046 909 7250


Housing Regulations: Standards for Rented Dwellings doc, 52kb

Rented Residential Accommodation House Safety Leaflet pdf, 208kb