County Council Branding

Tenant Services

Tenant Liaison Officer

Meath County Council employs a Tenant Liaison Officer, who is available for council tenants to consult regarding any difficulties that may arise from time to time and to answer questions regarding their tenancy agreements.   The Tenant Liaison Officer is also available to assist in setting up new residents associations in council built estates as well as being able to give advice to existing ones.

Meath County Council actively encourages all of its estates to have a Residents Association.

Residents’ Associations - How can Meath County Council help you?

The Tenant Liaison Officer is always available to offer practical advice, useful information and assistance to resident’s associations in council built estates. Contact details are below.


Rosemarie Dooner,
Tenant Liaison Officer,
Housing Section,
Meath County Council,
County Hall,
Co. Meath.

Telephone: 046 9097250 and 087 662 2863 during normal working hours.


 Website Managed by Meath County Council, County Hall, Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland
 tel: +353 (046) 9097000, fax: +353 (046) 9097001, email:
 Council Emergency Telephone Contact Outside Office Hours: 1890 445 335

 Suíomh gréasáin reachtálaithe ag Comhairle Chontae na Mí, Halla an Chontae, An Uaimh, Contae na Mí, Eire
 teileafón: +353 (046) 9097000, facs: +353 (046) 9097001, ríomhphost:
 Comhairle teagmhála teileafóin éigeandála taobh amuigh d'uaire oifige: 1890 445 335

 Privacy Statement | Disclaimer | Copyright | Contact Us | Powered by TERMINALFOUR