Road Notices & Information
Traffic / Roads Update - Road Traffic Act, 2004. Road Works Speed Limit Order - Meath County Council has made a Road Works Speed Limit Order at the locations described in the schedule attached
Date Released: 16 June 2016
Meath County Council
Road Traffic Act, 2004
Road Works Speed Limit Order
Notice is hereby given that in exercise of powers under Section 10 of the Road Traffic Act,2004 and in the interest of road safety, Meath County Council has made a Road Works Speed Limit Order at the locations described in the schedule below.
Road ID Townland Extent of Speed limit
- R-165-9 Dunheeda 1000metres East of junction with L-74032 to a point 1000metres west of junction with L-74032
- L-74051 Moydorragh 1000metres north from its junction with the N52
- R162 Darcy Cross From a point 1000metres south to a point 100omtres north of its junction with L-34061
- L-6834 Boltown From the its junction with R163 to its junction with 68351
- L-68341 Kilskyre From its junction with R154 to its junction with L-28013
- L-2801 Skerry Cross From its junction with L-2809 to a point 800metres to the south
- L-3409 Teltown From the junction with R163 to a point 1000metres to the east
- L-3409 Teltown From its junction with L7413 to a point 2000metres to the east
- L-4024 Clarkes Cross From a point 500metres to the east to a point 500mtres north of its junction with L-8033
- L-4008 Connells Cross From its junction with L-40099 to a point 2000metres to the north
- R-154 Crossakeel From its junction with L-2801 to a point 2000metres to the east
- L-4004 Tullaghanstown From its junction with N51 to its junction with L4003
- L-4001 Kildalkey Extending the existing 50km to150metres North of junction with L-40018
- L-4023 Ballardan Great Extending the existing 50km to its junction with L-40231
- L-4023 Ardgreagh 100metres South of junction L-40231 to its junction with L-40235
- L-40121 Corballis 700meteres South of junction L-4012to 400metres East of junction L-40122
- R160 Ardanew 200metres North of junction L-8032 to 1000metres South of junction L-80325
- L-80242 Castlejordan From its junction with L-8028 to a point 1300metres to the South
- L-8021 Rossan 300metres West from its junction with the R401 to its junction with L-80214
- L-2200 Kilmessan From its junction with L-2206 to a point 1000metres to the North
- L-2207 Derrypatrick 1900metres South of its junction with R154 to a point 600metres North of its junction with L-22073
- L-6220 Kilclone Extending the existing 50km to a point 250metres South of its junction with L-62203
- L-5031 Growtown From its junction with R147 to a point 1000metresto the North
- L-5032 Baltrasna From its junction with R125 to a point 450metres to the South.
- L-5027 Mayne From a point 150metres West to a point 1000 metres north of its junction with L-5028
- L-1013-0 Kingstown and Carnuff Great 1000metres West of junction with L-50521-12/0 to a point 1000metres East of junction with L-50521-12/0
- L-16071 & L-1607-11 200metres East of its junction with the L-16071 to points 200metres North along the L-1607-0 from its junction with the L-1607-11 and 200metres South along the L-1608-0 from its junction with the L-1607-11.
- L-5621-0 Moorechurch Extend the existing 50km/h speed limits to 100 North of junction L-5621-0.
The Road Works Speed Limit to be applied shall be fifty (50) kilometers per hour.
These speed limits are to facilitate road resurfacing and improvement works and will apply from Friday,17th June to Wednesday, 31st August ,2016, both dates inclusive.
The Chief Executive shall have regard to any representations that are made to her in relation to this Road Works Speed Limit Order.