County Council Branding

Road Opening Licenses

 A Road Opening Licence is required to open a public road, footpath or grass verge to carry out any of the following:

  • Water/Sewer Connections
  • Lowering of footpaths
  • Footpath reconstruction
  • Pipelaying etc


How To Apply

Road Opening Licence applications must be made through the online MRL System (MapRoad Roadworks Licensing) at www.RMO.IE

Fees are available on request.