News and Events
A public meeting of the Kells Joint Policing Committee - Monday 16th April 2012 at 8.00pm
Date Released: 29 March 2012
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
A public meeting of the Kells Joint Policing Committee will be held on:
Monday 16th April 2012 at 8.00pm
In the Saint Vincent de Paul Community Theatre
Kenlis Place, Kells, Co Meath.
• The public meeting concerns matters affecting the policing of the administrative area ofKellsTown.
• Members of the public are invited and encouraged to attend.
• Members of the public have a right to make their views known and to ask questions of the members of the Joint Policing Committee.
• Questions will be accepted from any person affected by the policing of the area and should give their name and address, which will not be publicised.
• The public’s views are also welcomed on what should be discussed at the public meeting and also how the said meeting should be conducted.
• Please note that in some circumstances it may not be possible to provide the information requested.
Questions / Views may be submitted in any of the following ways:
• In writing addressed to Kells Joint Policing Committee, C/O Kells Town Council, Headfort Place, Kells, Co. Meath
• By email to email@example.com
• By telephoning: KellsTown Council 046 9240076
The closing date for submission of questions/views from members of the public is on or before 4pm on Thursday 5th April 2012
YOUR SAY ---- YOUR FEEDBACK ----