Recycling Facilities in Kells
Meath County Council provide recycling centres for the householders of County Meath.
Kells Recycling Centre is now open to the public.
The Recycling Centre in Kells is located at:
Kells Business Park
Monday to Saturday: 9am to 4:45pm;
Sundays and Bank Holidays: Closed
This centre offers a recycling service to domestic users with a €3 gate charge.
Why not create a simple system in your house to sort and store recyclable goods before taking them to the Kells Recycling Centre, such as flattening cardboard boxes and putting them all into one box. This means that you can deposit the goods quickly and easily and reduces the amount of time you have to spend on the site, leaving you free to do other things.
- Cardboard and cardboard packaging
- Drinks cans
- Electronic goods (tvs, radios, computers, etc.)
- Fluorescent tubes and lamps
- Food cans
- Garden Waste (no earth or stones)
- Household gas cylinders
- Green, brown and clear glass
- Lead acid car batteries
- Mixed paper (e.g. junk mail, envelopes, bills)
- Mobile phones
- Plastic bags (clean)
- Plastic bottles (mineral, water and detergent)
- Reusable clothing
- Scrap metal
- Used household batteries
- Waste oils/cooking oil
- White goods (e.g. fridges, washing machines etc.)