Archaeology Tours with Cultural Tourism Ireland
Tours of Trim and the ancient sites of the Boyne Valley, Co. Meath
Small groups (minimum two) are guided by expert Archaeologists and historians.
This tour is a wonderful journey of learning in the ancient lands of the high kings of Ireland.
Dig it kids Archaeology Camp
Week long day camps 10 – 4pm for children aged 6 – 12.
- Summertime activities for children
Archaeology Camps for Kids 6 – 12
Ancient Ireland themed activities
For young people with an interest in Irish history and mythology, the saints and scholars, the warriors and Ancient celts.
- 5 day camps held at Trim Co Meath
See further details online at
Be An Archaeologist for a Day
Or more, join an exciting research excavation
Experience a sense of excitement and discovery. Take part in a real research excavation. Team up with expert archaeologists to excavate the 13th century Dominican Blackfriary in Trim, Co. Meath.
• Uncover archaeological finds buried for hundreds of years,
• Unearth lost buildings, recover artefacts and learn to plot and record features
• Learn about early Irish monastic life
• Immerse yourself in the archaeology of the Boyne valley, County Meath
• No experience necessary
Excavations from May to September 2011
Group discounts available
Tailored Family archaeological experiences offered
Or call us on + 353 (0)1 2968190