Join Boyne Valley Tourism
Boyne Valley Tourism is open for membership all year round!
With the unwavering support of our members, Meath Tourism is proud of its efforts to steer our industry through the current choppy economic waters.
In 2016, we will continue to play to our strengths with our unique Boyne Valley mixture of hard work, energy and innovative marketing strategies.
We particularly welcome new members whom we will work tirelessly on behalf of to exploit every marketing opportunity in the year ahead.
Just some of the membership benefits you will receive for your membership in 2016 are outlined below. If you wish to join, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 046 909 7060 and we be delighted to discuss how a membership of Meath Tourism will be the best business decision you will make this year!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Website and E-marketing
- Your business profile, description and images will be listed on www.discoverboynevalley.ie
- Accommodation providers have a reservation enquiry form on www.discoverboynevalley.ie
- Your special offers, new products and events are featured on www.discoverboynevalley.ie
- Ezines are sent to large customer databases to promote your business and your special offers
- We aim to make Discover Boyne Valleys Ireland's most popular county on Facebook by the end of 2016! You can follow us on Twitter and watch our fun promotional videos on YouTube!
Listings in Brochures & Distribution
- Boyne Valley Tourism members will have a listing in the Discover Boyne Valley Complete Holiday Guide 2016 distributed extensively at home & abroad. This brochure is also available to download from our website
- The tourist information services of Solstice Arts Centre, Trim Visitor Centre and Kells Civic Offices will stock the Discover Boyne Valley Complete Holiday Guide 2016 and your literature
- Your profile will feature on touchscreen kiosks available at Solstice Arts Centre and Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre
Domestic & Overseas Promotions
- Every month in 2016 will see the 'Discover Boyne Valley Road-Show' reach destinations all around Europe & Ireland in our relentless bid to attract visitors to our County where wonderful living heritage & invigorating leisure and cultural activities sit effortlessly side by side
- Already this year Meath Tourism has attended the Belfast Holiday World; the Northen Ireland Golf Society night, the Temple Bar Trad Fest, Bloom, Balmoral Show, the Best of Britain & Ireland Show (NEC Birmingham) and The National Ploughing Championships.
- As part of our 'Let's Get Out There' campaign over the coming months you will see the Discover Meath brand at the following high-profile shows: the ITOA Workshops (Dublin); Meitheal Travel Trade Workshops (Dublin); The Balmoral Show (Belfast); SITC Barcelona; the Bloom Festival; the Irish Open at Royal Portrush; the Ladies Irish Open at Killeen Castle; the National Ploughing Championships; World Travel Market (London) and the BBC Good Food Show (Birmingham). Members will have opportunities to take space on the stand and to send special offers
- Meath Tourism organises internal familiarisation trips of the County and attracts travel trade familiarisation trips to the County
Meath Tourism Networking Events 2014
- Meath Tourism members can participate in the networking events taking place during 2014.
- The networking events will provide members with opportunities to meet & share business referrals.
The legacy of The 2011 Solheim Cup
- For one unforgettable week last September, the eyes of the world were on County Meath as The 2011 Solheim Cup was staged at the stunning Jack Nicklaus-designed Killeen Castle golf course. And for a county that has been welcoming visitors for over 2,000 years to its iconic world heritage sites, this unprecedentec successful hosting of a world class event in our County and the ensuing media coverage has opened up a host of promotional opportunities
- We will promote Meath as a world class golf destination both at home and overeas.
Spirits of Meath Halloween Festival 2014
- Did you know that the ancient Celtic festival of Halloween began at the Hill of Tlachtga in County Meath over 2,000 years ago?
- 'Fun by Day & Frights by Night'!! Members will be given the opportunity to get involved in the Spirits of Meath Halloween Festival (now heading into its 6th year!) with a national PR and marketing campaign
- This will include a website listing and entry for Halloween events in the Spirits of Meath brochure
- This year over 35 events took place right across the county and all the accommodation in the county was fully booked out!
- This year's festival takes place from October 18th Oct-3rd Nov. We look forward to welcoming you to 'The Home of Halloween'!
Meath Business & Tourism Awards 2014
- The 5th Meath Business & Tourism Awards took place in November 2014.
- The awards are an excellent opportunity to celebrate the success of tourism industry in the county. Watch www.meathtourism.ie for more details