Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co. Meath
Tel: +353 (0) 1 835 1999
Tayto Park located in South County Meath is truly the first of its kind in Ireland.
With over 100 attractions, a visit to Tayto Park is an unforgettable day out for the whole family.
Explore the Tayto Park website with lots of fun activities, animal cam and details on events here.
Some of the key attractions in Tayto Park include:
• The Lodge Restaurant and Shops comprising 19,500 square feet of premium retail shops and restaurant.
• Teahouse in the Tree House, set in a huge old sycamore tree it’s no ordinary tree house, capable of hosting over 30 people and serving tea, coffee, refreshments and tasty homemade ice-cream.
• The Potatohontus Native American Village comprises 6 different tipi tents each one hand painted in the national colours of its tribe.
• Eagle Sky Adventure Zone, High in the sky at Tayto Park fly like an eagle on the first high ropes course of its kind in Ireland. Conquer the many obstacles and challenges ahead. This attraction is for children aged 10 years plus.
• Tayto Plains is an open area, which includes many rare breeds of farm animals such as Jacob, Manx & Soay Sheep, Highland Cattle, Pygmy Goats, the cutest of Vietnamese Pot Belly Pigs and many, many more.
• Mr. Tayto Critter Country is a wooded area where exotic animals like the Ocelots, Coatimundi, Ria and Racoons live.
• Pet-Tayto Corner is where the "petting animals" sleep including 10 types of rabbits, 5 types of ducks, 5 types of geese, 5 types of pheasants, 10 different types of rare birds and lots of especially colourful and unusual hens.
• The Pow Wow Playground is specially built for kids aged between 4-14 years & contains 4 towers each with different connectors, slides, climbing walls and bridges. It’s the only one of its kind in Ireland & has capacity for 150 children.
• Buffalo Ridge is home to some of the 250 farmed herd of buffalo and can be enjoyed from the Viewing Platform while listening to the talking telescope and learning lots of fun facts about them.
High Ropes Course €2 per person
High in the Sky at Tayto Park fly like an eagle on the first High Ropes Course of its kind in Ireland. Conquer the many obstacles and challenges ahead. The exhilarating High Ropes are aimed for the more adventurous kids and teens and possibly a parent or two.
The Minimum height to participate is 1.1m accompanied by an adult or 1.3 m unaccompanied
The 30ft Climbing wall €2 per person
Another first for Ireland is the largest outdoor climbing rock wall in the country. Climb up to 30ft on the Tayto Park climbing wall which can accommodate 5 people at a time going in different directions which gives you a bird’s eye view of Tayto Park.
The Tayto Park Jumpers €2 per person
This exhilarating pole technology allows participants to spring up to 18feet in the air. This is for people that are seeking a thrilling air adventure and that always want to try something different
Book a great day out at Tayto Park here
View Tayto Park in a larger map