Proposed Temporary Road Closure of L-56113-0 at Lagavooren Manor, Co Meath
Meath County Council intends to temporarily close the L-56113-0 at Lagavooren Manor from its junction with the R108 to its junction with the R152, Co Meath, to facilitate resurfacing works.
- Closure will be from 7.00am to 9.00pm each day, from 3rd May 2021 to 11th May 2021
West Bound Traffic: All vehicular traffic travelling from R108 westbound
- At the junction R108/L-56113-0 continue on R108 for 950m north towards Drogheda.
- At junction R108/R152 take a left and head south on the R152 .
- Continue on R152 until you reach your destination.
East Bound Traffic: All vehicular traffic travelling to R108 eastbound
- At the junction R152/L-56113-0 continue on R152 for 1.2km North towards Drogheda.
- At junction R108/R152 take a right onto R108.
- Continue on R108 until you reach your destination.
Submissions and observations to the proposed temporary road closure may be made in writing to the Transportation Department, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath C15 Y291 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 14th April 2021.