Temporary Closure of L5019 Milltown Road, Ashbourne, Co. Meath
Meath County Council has made an order to temporarily close the L5019, Milltown Road, Ashbourne, Co. Meath, extending 570 meters from the junction with The Beeches Estate to the entrance at the Ashbourne Golf Club, to facilitate the safe construction of the Road Safety Improvement works for Pedestrian and Cyclists on the Milltown Road (L 5019).
Notice: This closure has been extended until Wednesday 29th July 2020.
- The closure is Monday 25th May 2020 until 29th July 2020, both dates inclusive.
- Traffic to take Milltown Road (L5019) south,
- Turn right onto R125
- Continue west to take 4th exit off roundabout and onto R135 (Dublin Rd / Bridge St)
- Turn right onto Bachelors Walk / Milltown Road.
- End Detour.
- Traffic to continue west to junction with R135 (Dublin Rd)
- Turn left to travel south on Dublin Road.
- Take 1st exit off roundabout to travel north on R125, t
- Take a left to travel west on L5019 Milltown Road.
- End Detour
Diversion and information signage will be in place for the duration of the temporary road closure.Access for residents and property holders will be facilitated throughout the closure period.
Diversion Route Map Notes
Road Closure Stage 1
Archerstown Road traffic take left only towards R125. The Beeches traffic take right turn only.
Road Closure Stage 2
Archerstown Road traffic take right turn only on Milltown Road. The Beeches traffic take right turn only.