Temporary Closure Of Local Road L34001 At Old Athlumney Road, Navan.
Notice is hereby given that Meath County Council has made an order to close the L34001 at the townlands of Alexander Reid & Athlumney, to facilitate construction of the Local Distributor Road, R153 Kentstown Road Junction to Ferganstown.
- The closure will be from 7.00am on Monday, 25th November 2019 until 7.00pm on Friday, 3rd April 2020.
Westbound on the L34001
- Take the L34001 for a distance of 0.90km to its junction with the R153 Kentstown Road.
- At this junction turn left, eastbound towards Kentstown Village, for a distance of 1.4km to its junction with the L34001.
- At this junction with the R153, turn left and you arrive on the L34001.
Eastbound on the L34001
- Take the L34001 eastbound for a distance of 0.80km to its junction with the R-153.
- At the junction with the R-153, turn right, towards Navan, for a distance of 1.4km, to its junction with the L34001.
- At this junction turn right and you will arrive on the L34001.
Diversion signs will be in place and Local Access will be facilitated.