Temporary Road Closure of L-56113-0 at Lagavooren Manor, Drogheda, Co Meath for works on behalf of Irish Water
Meath County Council has made an order to temporarily close the L-56113-0 at Lagavooren Manor from its junction with the R108 to its junction with the R152, Co Meath, to facilitate a sewer extension and connection to a new development.
- Closure will be from 10th May 2021 to 30th May 2021, inclusive
West Bound Traffic: All vehicular traffic travelling from R108 westbound
- At the junction R108/L-56113-0 continue on R108 for 950m north towards Drogheda.
- At junction R108/R152 take a left and head south on the R152 .
- Continue on R152 until you reach your destination.
East Bound Traffic: All vehicular traffic travelling from R108 eastbound
- At the junction R152/L-56113-0 continue on R152 for 1.2km North towards Drogheda.
- At junction R108/R152 take a right onto R108.
- Continue on R108 until you reach your destination.