Temporary Closure of Ludlow Street (R-896-0), in the Townland of Townparks, in Navan, County Meath
Meath County Council has made an order to close Ludlow Street (R-896-0) in Navan, Co. Meath, from the junction of Market Square (R-161-3)/Ludlow Street (R-896-0) to the junction of Ludlow Street/Church Hill (L-8969-8)/Bridge Street(R-896-8).
*Please note that the road closure of Ludlow Street will not now proceed at 7am on the 12th of April as advertised and the closure has been deferred to commence at 7am on Monday the 19th of April 2021* - Updated 09/04/2021
- Closure will be from 7.00am on Monday 19th April 2021 until 7.00pm on Tuesday 31st August, 2021 inclusive.
From Market Square
- Traffic is to be diverted east onto Watergate Street (R-161-5)
- Then south on the Kells/Dublin Road (R147) to its junction with Circular Road (R-161-4)
- Turn right onto Circular Road
- Then continuing on Circular Road to the junction of Fair Green
- Turn right onto Fairgreen/Church Hill.
- Diversion ends.
Diversion signs will be in place. Local access to residents and businesses will be accommodated. Pedestrians will be facilitated with access throughout the closure period.