Angling Permits

Angling Permits

Anglers wishing to fish for wild brown trout, salmon and sea trout on the river Boyne must have the necessary permission and permit from the local angling association.

Anglers must have a state license to fish for salmon and sea trout and the necessary permission before fishing. Fishing must be consistent with the current rules and regulations of the local angling association. Anglers must also note that the law now requires all captured salmon and sea trout over 40cms in length to be tagged. 

For more information contact: Fisheries Ireland 

For information on permits & licenses in the region contact:

Anglers World
Balmoral Business Park, Kells Rd., Navan, Co. Meath
Tel: 046 907 1866