Taxonomy List

Business related Licences and Permits

Business related licences and permits

Casual Trading Licence

Anyone engaging in Casual Trading in the administrative area of Meath County Council must hold a Casual Trading License. Meath County Council have designated casual trading sites in the County in accordance with the Casual Trading Bye Laws 1997.

In respect of trading on or near a foreshore area, it is vital that the Beaches, Foreshore, Estuaries and Harbours Bye Laws - County Meath - 2010 are adhered to.

Read More

Trade Effluent Licence

Trade effluent licences ensure that discharge is treated and controlled in a manner that protects the receiving environment.

Read More

Waste Management/ Facility Permits

Meath County Council grants waste management licences for privately operated waste facilities operating in Meath. Waste Management Licences are issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). 

Read More