Taxonomy List

Road Permits and Licences

Road opening licences, abnormal loads, signage scaffolding and hoarding licences and events on roads

Abnormal Loads

If you’re responsible for transporting an abnormal load, you need to obtain a permit notifying the appropriate authorities.

Read More

Road Opening Licences

You need a licence called a ‘Road Opening Licence’ to dig up a public road, footpath or grass verge. Find out how to apply for a road opening licence and the cost involved.

Read More