Report a Problem - Water or Sewer

Report a Problem - Water or Sewer

Report a leak, blockage or discharge

Check the Uisce Éireann website for current supply and service updates.

Please contact Uisce Éireann for more information or to report an issue with:

  • Blocked Sewers and other sewerage issues.
  • No Water.
  • Low Water Pressure.
  • Water Leak.
  • Burst Watermain.
  • Water Quality

Contact details for Uisce Éireann are:

Twitter: @IrishWater

General Enquiries: 1800 278 278 

Postal Address: Uisce Éireann, PO Box 860, South City Delivery Office, Cork City.

Meath County Council (on behalf of Uisce Éireann greatly appreciates assistance from members of the public in locating leaks and known water wastage. If you know of any leaks or water wastage please pass this information onto UIsce Éireann