Conditions of Scheme:
- Applicants must occupy a rated commercial property within Co. Meath.
- The Commercial Rates (including arrears) relating to the business must be paid in full on or before 31st July 2023.
- If existing customers pay via Direct Debit, Standing Order, EFT, On – Line or payment card,
this date will be extended to 13th December 2023, however, payments made via these options must have commenced prior to 5th April 2023 or have made prior arrangements with Meath County Council.
- An increased support is available to businesses that pay by direct debit, see table above.
- The Small Business Support Scheme will not apply where a Business may already be availing of a support/incentive scheme already being operated by Meath County Council.
- This credit cannot exceed 15% of a saving to any business on their annual rates bill.
- Businesses/companies that operate using multiple properties within Meath only qualify once for the grant, not multiple times.
- The grant will only apply to customers where their annual rate demand is €20,000 or less.
- Where businesses/companies operate from multiple properties within County Meath, the limit is a combination of their annual rate demands.
Payment of the Grant:
- The support measure will be applied in 2024 by posting a credit to the Customers Commercial Rates Account once the above conditions have been fulfilled.
If you have any queries on the Business Support Scheme, please email email@example.com