Report a Horse

Report a Horse

How to report a stray or roaming horse or pony.

Meath County Council provides animal control services to protect public health and safety and to protect the public from nuisances.

Horses straying or roaming on a public area can be seized and impounded by Meath County Council.

To report a stray / roaming horse

Contact Customer Services with the following information:

  • Exact Location
  • Number of Horses
  • If you have logged a report with the Gardai

Outside of working hours you should contact your local Garda Station

How we process personal information