Your PIN number will give you access to:
- Internet/computer and wi-fi use in your library
- Your online library account
- eBooks & eAudiobooks
- Digital Magazines
If you don’t have a PIN number then please contact your local branch to get one set up on your account.
If you have forgotten your PIN and you have provided your email address to the library when you joined then you can reset it. To do this
- Visit https://meath.spydus.ie
- Click on Forget Your PIN or don't have one
- Enter your barcode and surname in the relevant place and click continue.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your PIN
- Click on the link and then follow the instructions.
Please note: PINs should be four digits.