To reserve an item online you need:
Place a reservation
Reservations can be placed on an individual title or on a set of titles. When placing reservations on a set of titles, you can choose whether you want to reserve all titles in the set, or only some of them depending on which items become available first.
To place a reservation on an individual item:
- Perform a search for the title you would like to reserve using any access point and view the record in full display.
- Select the Place Reservation button. This button will only appear if a reservation may be placed on this title. A form will be presented for you to complete.
- Enter your borrower ID and password if you are not already logged in.
- Select the location from which you would like collect the item.
- Select the item you would like to reserve. You can choose from the following:
- Any copy from any location.
- Any copy from a specific location and collection.
- A specific copy.
- Select an expiry period or enter a specific expiry date. Your reservation will be automatically cancelled if not satisfied by this date.
- Enter any notes you would like to include then select the Continue button.
- You will be advised if there are any charges or problems with your reservation. If the reservation is successful you will see the status of your reservation which includes your current rank in the waiting list for the title.
Visit the reservation help pages for more instructions