Make a Complaint About an Unauthorised Development

Make a Complaint About an Unauthorised Development

You can make a complaint about unauthorised development.

What information do I need to provide when making a complaint?

  • Exact location, eircode/directions to the site
  • Details of the alleged breach
  • Any details you have concerning the owner or person carrying out the alleged unauthorised activity including their name and address
  • When the development commenced
  • Your own name and address and daytime contact telephone number. (This will be treated in strictest confidence and complaint’s names are not part of the public register.)

Make a Complaint

Complete the form below and post or email it to us at

Submission form - Unauthorised Development
How we handle personal information
Rating Form
How would you rate this webpage?