Trim Pay Parking
Trim Pay Parking
Times of operation, fees and relevant bye-laws
Covid-19 Update: Council On-Street and Off-Street pay parking fees remain in place for Navan, Trim and Kells.
Covid-19 Update: There have been no changes to the parking charges in Navan, Trim and Kells due to the introduction of Government restrictions, and free parking has not been introduced in any areas of Navan, Trim and Kells.
Since the Government restrictions were introduced on the 27th March and the phase 1 reopening on the 18th May, the Traffic Wardens are focusing their attention on enforcing parking in specific areas to ensure that:
- There is no illegal parking such as would restrict or prevent access to any essential services by customers or key workers (such as chemists, food shops, GP practices, etc.).
- There is no improper use of disabled parking bays such as would prevent access for people with disabilities to these services
- There is no illegal parking that could constitute a danger to other road users or pedestrians.
As the various phases of the Government’s Roadmap to Reopening Society and Businesses are implemented, the traffic and footfall in the town centres will increase. The focus of the traffic wardens will also expand to include areas where these additional businesses are opening to ensure an adequate turnover of traffic to facilitate customers or key workers wanting to access the increasing range of businesses reopening.
We provide on-street and off-street parking in the town of Trim.
Times of Operation
Pay Parking is in operation between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 Monday to Saturday.
Please note that Pay and Display is not in operation on bank holidays.
All details are displayed on each pay and display machine.
The following Parking Permits are available from the Trim Civic Office
Long Stay Permit in Long Stay Car Park
- 4 weeks €20
- 3 months €55
- 6 months €100
Long Stay Permit in Short Stay Car Park
- 4 weeks is €35
- 3 months €100 (5 days) €120 (6 days)
- 6 months €180 (5 days) €220 (6 days)