Using my account
My account allows you to access your personal account details where you can:
- see what items you currently have on reserve, if they are available to be picked up or see your current place in the reserve queue
- see your current loans and overdue loans
- renew your loans
- see your current bookings
- see your current requests
- cancel your current reservations, bookings or requests if they are no longer needed
- create new alert profiles and update your existing profiles
- review, update and delete any ratings and comments you have created
- view a history of your previous loans, reservations, bookings and requests
- view and update your address and contact details
- view recommended titles for you
You will need to login in order to access your personal account details. Once you have logged in, Spydus will remember your login details for the duration of your login session. If you want to place a reservation, booking or request you will not need to identify yourself to the system again. If you attempt to place a reservation, booking or request without being logged in, you will be prompted to enter your Borrower ID and password and this identification will last for the duration of the session.
- Open the Login menu in the Navigation panel.
- Enter your borrower ID (which is the barcode from your library card) and your password.
- Click the Login button.
If your login is successful, your account dashboard will be displayed. You can access your account details at any time during your login session. If you have been debarred from using the library you may be prevented from performing certain transactions such as placing reservations.
Forgot your Password? - do the following:
- Open the Login menu in the Navigation panel and select Forgot Your Password?
- Follow the prompts on screen.
An email with a link for resetting your password will be sent to your registered email address. Please contact us if you don't have an email address.
To protect your privacy, please ensure you logout when you have finished using the system. If you have left your session inactive for more than 20 minutes, the system will timeout your login session (you will be given 60 seconds notice).
To logout, select your name in the Navigation panel and select Logout. You will be returned to the Library Home Page.