Reuse of Public Information
Reuse of Public Information
We comply with the regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
We comply with the regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. The regulations are available at www.psi.gov.ie.
All the information featured on our website is the copyright of Meath County Council unless otherwise indicated; see copyright details below for further information. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format. Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and / or re-used subject to the latest Public Sector Information licence available at www.psi.gov.ie
We have prepared and published a Publication Scheme concerning the information of the Council in conformity with a Model and Guidelines made by the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform under Section 8 of the Freedom of Information Act, 2014.
The Scheme came into effect on the 14th April, 2016.
Purpose of the Scheme:
The Scheme is designed to facilitate the provision of information to the greatest extent possible, except for information exempted under the Act and, in preparing, reviewing or revising a Publication Scheme, an FOI body shall have regard to the public interest in:
(a) allowing public access to information held by the FOI body;
(b) the publication of reasons for decisions made by the FOI body; and
(c) publishing information of relevance or interest to the general public in relation to its activities and functions generally.
Requests for further Data or Information
Meath County Council
Tel: 046 9097006
Fax: 046 9097001
Meath County Council gives a general consent to the use of such information for bonafide personal use and also for the recopying of all or any of the councils web site for genuine and bona fide information dissemination purposes where the source of the information is properly acknowledged and where such an acknowledgment contains and refers to the web address of Meath County Council.
Unless otherwise stated or appearing, the copyright and other intellectual rights attaching to information or data contained within this web site are held by Meath County Council. Reproduction of all or any of the contents of the website, in any form is prohibited save with the prior written authorisation of Meath County Council.
- The information accessible through the meath.ie website has been compiled from many sources, some of which may not be controlled by the Council.
- While all reasonable care has been taken in the compilation and publication of the contents of this web site, Meath County Council makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or suitability of the information or materials contained in this resource.
- Access to and use of the information herein is entirely at the risk of the user.
- Meath County Council shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to the user or any other third party for any damage resulting from the use of the information contained or implied in the Meath County Council Website.
- Meath County Council does not assume legal or other liability for any inaccuracy, mistake, mis-statement or any other error of whatsoever nature contained herein.
- Meath County Council hereby formally disclaims liability in respect of such aforesaid matters.
- The information contained within this site is of a condensed and general informational nature only and can change from time to time. It should not, by itself, be relied upon in determining legal rights or other decisions.
- Visitors to the site are advised to verify, by direct and live contact with Meath County Council, any information on which they may wish to rely.
- Meath County Council has endeavoured to attribute copyright or other intellectual rights to the rightful owners where such course has been appropriate.
- Where any attribution has been missed or overlooked Meath County Council, on being informed, will correct this omission.
- You should be aware that where you link to another website from Meath County Council or other Council websites, that Meath County Council has no control over that other website. Meath County Council has no responsibility for the privacy practices of other websites.
- By proceeding into the meath.ie website, you are accepting this disclaimer.