Parking fines, payment and appeals for fines issued in Kells, Navan and Trim
Pay a Traffic Fine
Online payments for tickets issued from 1/01/20 to the 2/03/20 are not available.
Alternative methods of payment are to phone the cashdesk on 046-9097000 or to call into the offices in Trim, Kells or Navan.
(046) 9097000 EXTN 7468
By Credit/Debit Card
Visa, Mastercard and Visa Debit accepted
- By Phone - (046) 9097000 EXTN 7468
- At Meath County Council Offices in Navan and Trim
By Cheque Bank Draft or Postal Order
Please make payable to Meath County Council and forward to:
Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath C15 Y291
at the following locations:
- Navan: Cash Desk, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath C15 Y291
- Ashbourne: Ashbourne Civic Office, Killegland Street, Ashbourne co Meath
- Duleek: Duleek Civic Office, main Street, Duleek, Co Meath
- Kells: Kells Civic Office, Headfort Place, Kells, Co. Meath,
- Trim: Trim Civic Office, Mornington House, Summerhill Road, Trim, Co. Meath,
Please note - All fines are subject to a 50% increase plus €10 administration charge if not paid within 28 calendar days from date of issue of the fine.
If not paid within 56 calendar days from the date of issue of the fine prosecution through the district court will ensue.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH BY POST
Appeal a Parking Fine
Fines can be appealed within 28 days from the date the fine was issued. Meath County Council ‘s Appeal Policy contains the grounds for an appeal and the documentation required to support an appeal.
Online appeals can be made through https://meath.urbancustomer.net/customer-web/meath/login
- Enter the vehicle registration number and the fine number from your fine notice and log in to see the fine details.
- You can see the fine details and photographs of the vehicle at the time and date of the fine.
- If you wish to proceed with an appeal choose the option; Register Appeal to open a form.
- Fill in your details and the grounds for your appeal with documents you wish to submit as file attachments .
(Please note you can only upload PDF-files and images. If you want to save a Word document as a PDF-file, click on the File-menu and then Save as, then choose PDF.)
Click on Register
If you have grounds to apply for an appeal click here
If you wish to apply by post you can download and complete the Parking Fine Appeals Form below and post it to
APCOA Parking Ireland, Unit 18A, 12 Beckett Way, Park West Business Park, D12 A9KW.
Inquiries following submission of an appeal
Parking Fine Nominations
Must be received to Meath County Council’s Parking Section within 28 calendar days from date of alleged offence.
If you were not driving the vehicle at the time of the alleged offence or the vehicle had changed ownership due to sale or otherwise you can nominate the person who was driving the vehicle at the time of alleged offence.
Nominations can be submitted;
- In person at any of MCC’s Offices (Navan, Trim, Kells, Dunshaughlin, Duleek, Ashbourne)
- By post to Meath County Council, Parking Section, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291
- By e-mail to Parking@meathcoco.ie
Please ensure correct nominee details are provided as failure to do so will result in the fine reverting to original recipient of fine with no option to amend.
Failure to notify your local Taxation Office of the transfer of ownership of a vehicle is an offence.