Parking fines, payment and appeals for fines issued in Kells, Navan and Trim
Pay a Traffic Fine
(046) 9097000 EXTN 7468
By Credit/Debit Card
Visa, Mastercard and Visa Debit accepted
- By Phone - (046) 9097000 EXTN 7468
- At Meath County Council Offices in Navan and Trim
By Cheque Bank Draft or Postal Order
Please make payable to Meath County Council and forward to:
Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath C15 Y291
at the following locations:
- Navan: Cash Desk, Meath County Council, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath C15 Y291
- Ashbourne: Ashbourne Civic Office, Killegland Street, Ashbourne co Meath
- Duleek: Duleek Civic Office, main Street, Duleek, Co Meath
- Kells: Kells Civic Office, Headfort Place, Kells, Co. Meath,
- Trim: Trim Civic Office, Mornington House, Summerhill Road, Trim, Co. Meath,
Please note - All fines are subject to a 50% increase plus €10 administration charge if not paid within 28 calendar days from date of issue of the fine.
If not paid within 56 calendar days from the date of issue of the fine prosecution through the district court will ensue.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH BY POST
Appeal a Parking Fine
Details of how to appeal a parking fine can be found on the Meath Parking Services website.
Parking Fine Nominations
Must be received to Meath County Council’s Parking Section within 28 calendar days from date of alleged offence.
If you were not driving the vehicle at the time of the alleged offence or the vehicle had changed ownership due to sale or otherwise you can nominate the person who was driving the vehicle at the time of alleged offence.
Nominations can be submitted;
- In person at any of MCC’s Offices (Navan, Trim, Kells, Dunshaughlin, Duleek, Ashbourne)
- By post to Meath County Council, Parking Section, Buvinda House, Dublin Road, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 Y291
- By e-mail to Parking@meathcoco.ie
Please ensure correct nominee details are provided as failure to do so will result in the fine reverting to original recipient of fine with no option to amend.
Failure to notify your local Taxation Office of the transfer of ownership of a vehicle is an offence.