All of our branches have public access computers with Internet Access. Library computers have the Open Office suite installed for the purpose of word processing, presentation creation, and spreadsheet use. Open Office is open source (free to download and use) software that has many of the same features as Microsoft Office.
- You will need your library card number and your PIN to use the computers.
- You must abide by the library’s Computing & Internet Usage Policy (see bottom of this page)
- You are entitled to a 30 minute session each day. More time will be allowed if the service is not busy.
- All Internet users must accept the Internet Usage Policy (see bottom of this page).
- Children under 15 years of age must have permission from their parents before they use the Internet. This is noted on their library membership record.
Free WiFi is available in all of our branches
To use the WiFi, you must first connect to the WiFi from your device and then login with your library card number (on the back of your library card) and PIN.
Printing, Photocopying/Scanning Facilities
You can print from the computers in all of our branches
Self service printing, photocopying and scanning facilities are available at some of our branches.
There is a charge of 20c per page printed. Colour printing is also available in some branches at a cost of 60c per page.